SharpMinds offers you a great opportunity of relocating to the Netherlands!
Position: Software Engineer.
Location: the Netherlands.
About the project:
Our client is a leading company that develops and markets breast image analysis and cutting-edge machine learning applications and services. Their product aims at improving breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Software Engineer.
You’ll be part of a highly motivated and collaborative group of researchers and software engineers with experience in breast imaging, artificial intelligence, algorithm development and clinical research who work closely together in an informal atmosphere.
Working on this position, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the software and services to effectively bring our AI solutions into clinical practice.
This includes understanding complex hospital workflows needs, optimal computation, and visualization of our machine learning results, as well as designing, implementing and deploying a variety of services that will be used to effectively test and validate our products.
This project seeks talents regardless of gender, age, nationality; anyone with the relevant skills is invited to apply.
- BSc, MSc or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent analytical and applied skills;
- C++, Linux, and scripting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Teamwork experience;
- Experience of working in a dynamic environment;
- Self-motivation with a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and initiative.
- Experience in working with medical devices, including understanding and previous use of health-related standards (i.e. DICOM, HL7);
- Experience with GIT as a version control system;
- Experience with Qt;
- Experience with network and client security considerations;
- Cross-platform programming and compiling (Windows and Linux);
Want to know more? Contact me:
Skype - irina.poletayeva
📲Mob. +38095 276 47 77
We will contact you soon!