Middle Angular Developer
About the project and our client:
The platform provides real-time (big) data analysis of network, transactions, and signal of evolving risks. Multiple detection mechanisms can be combined, like AI and machine learning.
The team consists of consultants, architects, and developers with offices in The Hague and Singapore, and has been offering software and know-how for monitoring and managing compliance and integrity risks since 1998, amongst which are financial and economic crime risks. Preferred customers are banks and insurance firms that take pride in maintaining or (when necessary) rebuilding the trust of their clients, who do not view compliance as a burden but feel the inherent need to ‘do the right thing’. So as partners, they can keep crime, abuse, and coincidence away from their clients.
Location: Chernivtsi, Uzhhorod or Ternopil.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a software engineer;
- Recent experience with the latest Angular versions (7/8/9);
- Preferably experience with Micro Services;
- Knowledge of Azure pipelines;
- Good social skills;
- Proactivity, communication, and interaction skills;
- Level of English - Intermediate (or higher).
- Challenging and interesting projects from European companies that include direct communication with foreign clients;
- Full social package (including health insurance);
- Competitive salary & bonus system;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Free English classes;
- Knowledge-sharing events, e.g. DevTalks;
- Unforgettable corporate events;
- Team building;
- Fully equipped kitchen and food delivery;
- Gym, playroom, and massage room.
Join the BEST TEAM in Ukraine!
Want to know more?
We will contact you soon!