Senior PHP full-stack developer
We are looking for a team! So, we start with Team Leader position!
Project from scratch!
We are looking for a team of brilliant developers, who can build architecture from scratch, using main client’s idea and modern stack of technology.
The client has been the biggest independent lubricant manufacturer from The Netherlands for over 40 years. They have grown based on the strive for quality, and their products are now available in over 80 countries and have been approved by leading motor vehicle manufacturers. They do even more! They have their own quality program. Moreover, products are widely used and tested in the professional motorsport circuit, including the Dakar Rally. Their ‘Quality is in our nature’ promise is deeply ingrained in every employee: they have a passionate dedication to ensuring vehicles and machines are perfectly lubricated under all conditions.
So, a little bit about development and requirements for developers
The development will focus on the customer and the manufacturing areas. For this are defined two continuous development programs: ‘E-commerce’ and ‘Manufacturing’. ‘E-commerce’ program will be the main focus in 2020/2021.
What we would need is a Senior Lead developer with the following competences:
- Maturity; the candidate speaks with authority about setting up a complete E-commerce system and should be able to give us an advice about the does and don’t.
- Initiative/Communication Skills; the candidate must take initiative and lead the conversation in a natural way and should speak English clearly.
- Minimal 6-10 years’ experience as a full stack-developer
- Specific experience; the candidate must have at least 6-10 years’ experience after graduating in the following disciplines:
- Full E-commerce functionality with modern components
- Lead developing
- The ability to talk to the business and to spar with us. Addressing critical elements of our digital landscape.
- Server configuration (know what is needed)
- Database (design/lay-out, maintenance and optimisation)
- Back-end development
- Front-end development
- API/Connectors (able to connect to ERP, CRM and/or WMS like systems-> on-boarding/communicating. Also able to write your own API for off-boarding/communicating)
- Version control of code (like GIT) and development-acceptance-production roll-out discipline
- Efficient and clean coding; the candidate knows what normalizing data is (eliminating double data), applies this and proclaims this internally.
Scalable programming; the candidate is writing code and builds databases that are callable. Preventing work to be refactored.
Front end developer:
We are looking for a developer who has a good eye for detail. You want our slogan ‘quality is in our nature’ to be reflected in our information systems. You won’t hesitate to give us your feedback and opinion. You can identify yourself with the following terms: team player, creative and no-nonsense.
Experience with and knowledge of frontend framework(s) and libraries. Like React, Vue, Angular, etc.
We are looking for a developer who likes to help us setup a flexible, expandable and high performing backend. You can identify yourself with the following terms: team player, structured, tidy and no-nonsense.
SQL, PHP, JSON XML
Experience with and knowledge of backend framework(s). Like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symfony or .Net framework and .Net Core.
MySQL, MSSQL, Rest API
- Challenging and interesting projects from European companies that include direct communication with foreign clients
- Full social package (including health insurance)
- Competitive salary & bonus system
- Flexible work schedule
- Free English classes
- Knowledge-sharing events, e.g. DevTalks
- Unforgettable and interesting corporate events
We will contact you soon!