Senior Node.js developer
Ctrl is an innovative company in Heemskerk (Noord-Holland). We work with 45 enthusiastic and professional development colleagues who continuously improve our platform and our services. In addition, we offer the opportunity to work from home.
Ctrl focuses on online services by providing an innovative platform, and it is our ambition to become the most used platform for collaboration within the financial business services. The atmosphere within the team is creative and determined.
At CTRL you will work with ambitious and well-trained colleagues. The open and informal atmosphere within a professional culture offers many opportunities for innovation and their own initiative. The lines of communication are short, so you will be involved in discussions. Ask questions, work together, and think outside the box. Dare to take responsibility and show us what you are worth. If you show us that you are talented and energetic, there are many opportunities to develop yourself quickly. Of course, we offer a balanced development program, an individual competence model, and continuous feedback.
As a Senior Back-End Developer you get a challenging job, with the following tasks:
- Help the rest of the DevOps team to develop a variety of web and backend applications for ctrl.nl;
- Optimize existing web applications and platform functionalities within ctrl.nl;
- Look for the right technology to achieve the best user experience and performance.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest backend technologies and techniques;
- Internet security, continuous integration, and unit testing are a standard part of your activities.
- General knowledge of frontend.
Your profile as a senior backend developer at Ctrl:
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of work experience as a backend developer;
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with RESTful APIs';
- Experience with Test-Driven-Development;
- Experience with Microservices architecture, K8, CI / CD, Azure, Docker, or other cloud services;
- Familiar with Agile and DevOps;
- Familiar with Net Core;
- Knowledge of finance and accountancy;
- English skills (Upper-Intermediate level).
- Challenging and interesting projects from European companies that include direct communication with foreign clients;
- Full social package (including health insurance);
- Competitive salary & bonus system;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Free English classes;
- Knowledge-sharing events, e.g. DevTalks;
- Unforgettable and interesting corporate events;
We will contact you soon!